It’s official: our sheds get the Australian Made stamp of approval
We’re proud to have secured official Australian Made accreditation from the country’s official regulator, confirming that Steelcorp is indeed ‘Australian for shed!’
So what does this mean for you?
1. You get quality materials that last
We don’t take shortcuts and that means we use quality Australian Made components in every project. From tough Bluescope steel products such as COLORBOND® sheeting, through to insulation from reputable Australian producers such as Bradford, we’re committed to championing Australian Made products throughout our whole supply chain.
2. You make a real contribution to the economy
The flow-on effects of your purchasing decisions can make a real difference to our economy. When you buy Australian Made, you’re helping to support local businesses and communities by keeping locals employed and keeping profits here in Australia.
3. You get a shed that’s designed for our harsh environment
Because we’re locals, we understand what it takes to build a shed that will stand the test of time. Your structure needs to endure baking sun, snow, storms and winds, not to mention be rugged enough to stand up to the knocks, dents and scrapes of everyday life. We source quality materials from Australian manufacturers, so we can confidently give you a lifetime structural guarantee on our sheds.
4. You can tap into our decades of local experience
Steelcorp is a family business that has been around since the turn of the century, owned and operated by Wangaratta locals. From our factory in North East Victoria we can design a shed that’s fit for purpose, plus we’re always available to provide quick responses to enquiries. With more than 100 years of combined industry experience, we can safely say that we know sheds!
Three more reasons to choose Australian Made and Owned
- Your purchase helps to create jobs and positive economic activity, while you get to enjoy a shed made to the highest possible standards.
- You’re in good company: 93% of Australians prefer to buy products made in Australia
- It’s not just about sheds: if every household spent an extra $10 a week on Australian Made products, an additional $5 billion would be generated in our economy, creating 11,000 new jobs! (source)
What is the official Australian Made accreditation?
The famous Australian Made logo is the true mark of Aussie authenticity. This simple green and gold label is Australia’s most trusted, recognised and widely used country of origin symbol, and is underpinned by a third-party accreditation system, which ensures products that carry the logo are certified as ‘genuinely Australian’.
24th – 30th May is Australian Made week, a time to celebrate local makers, producers and growers. Find out more at AustralianMade.com.au.