Steelcorp Building Systems was born at the turn of the century out of a desire to offer the market a shed partner who is 100% committed to your project. Fast forward two decades and we are now seen as a leader in the industry.
As a family owned and operated business we care. We care about the design, we care about the fabrication and we care about the structure. But more importantly, we care about our clients. Projects can be complex and issues will arise, however we are committed to creating and constructing structures that satisfy.
For more than 20 years we’ve been committed to creating quality structures that are built to last. The Steelcorp values are deeply ingrained into our work practices and are at the forefront of our minds each and every day.
- We love our customers, our suppliers and our most important of all, our people.
- We believe a real family business includes the entire team.
- We seek to understand, before being understood. Talk to us, we will listen.
- We will never stop short, always ensuring satisfaction.
- We understand that projects can be complex.
- We believe clear and simple communication is key.
- With advanced processes we keep you informed each step of the way.
- We do not let obstacles stand in our way.
- We believe in challenging the norm.
- We possess a ‘getting sheds done’ mindset.
- We are committed to product precision, from concept to completion.
- We take pride in our work and because we only use Australian materials, we have 100% control over quality.
Steelcorp – it’s Australian for shed.
We manufacture our certified structures in-house and our work is backed by a lifetime structural guarantee. We don’t take shortcuts.
We design and construct a range of custom structures suited to your needs. No two structures are identical and we respect that.
We understand the importance of clear communication. From concept to completion, we guide you each step of the process.
We have more than 100 years of combined experience in the design and construction of steel structures. You can trust us to get it right.
We are Australian owned and operated. We manufacture our structures with materials sourced from Australian suppliers.